I have SEVEN confessions
1. I haven't posted in 6 months and I don't care. I love that I am no longer obsessed with the virtual reality of this blog.
2. Remember a l.o.n.g. time ago when I reupholster our couch? More about that here. Well, just this week I finished the cushions. Yes. 2 years later. But I'm truly done now. No corners cut.
3. I love my wall hangings painted red. I might really like the color red in decor even though I am most definitely a BYU fan through and through.
4. I still have done absolutely nothing with my I-spy fabric. I've been too busy.
5. I'm almost thinking of making a $4 pattern of my heart oven mitts. MANY people have asked for a tutorial. And that would be SO nice of me, but I have too much on my plate right now to go to that much trouble just out of the generosity of my heart. Sorry. I did say confessions right?
6. I went a little crazy this summer and made 7 Ruby Lou dolls, 13 George the Puppy, and 2 camo pillowcases for my nieces and nephews.
7. I took my first engagement pictures this summer and I think they turned out great!