Monday 4 January 2010

Covering Nakedness

By covering nakedness I mean my windows, my walls, my living room. My living room is bare. Completely bare. We have lived in this house for over a year and we have nothing hanging on our walls. I think when people come over they wonder if we are planning to move soon. No. We're not planning to move soon, it's just that we don't have anything we want to hang on our walls. But we're working on that.
So, to cover the nakedness of the windows, I made these curtain panels. They match the red couch I'm recovering (I mean the couch that has 2 steps left to finish and it's been that way for the last 6 months, YIKES) perfectly! I love the height it adds to the room and the splash of color too.
This is just a sneak peek! I'm working on hanging some things up, getting a few lamps, tables, plants, mantle pieces etc....that's coming soon. Real. soon. (i hope).
p.s. did I mention I got this fabric 60% off?!! I was excited!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see it all finished! And your couch too, hurry up and get it done :). I love the fabric for your curtains, I've been wanting to do some forever but am too cheap, but 60% off could sure convince me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails