Making these is VERY easy. Here is the recipe and instructions:
Pickeled Jalepenos or Banana Peppers
10 cups banana or jalepeno peppers
2 cloves garlic
4 cups white vinegar
2 teaspoons pickling/canning salt
1. Wash peppers and slice (you can put them in whole if you'd like)
2. Put 1/2 clove of garlic in each of the clean pint jars
3. Boil salt and vinegar
4. Pack peppers into jar leaving 1/4" headspace
5. Pour hot liquid into jars leaving 1/4" headspace. Use a knife or spoon to remove air bubbles from jar. To do this, put the utincil down the side of the jar and move it toward the center of the jar.
6. Boil lids in a saucepan for a few minutes to heat the rubber seal.
7. Use a clean cloth to wipe down the rim of the jars.
8. Put lids and rings on the jars, place in waterbath canner or other pot where water can cover the jars completely.
9. Boil for 10 minutes.